The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Look who's 1! & Bella is on her way.

My darling nephew, who I hardly ever get to see as we live so far away, is turning one this week! Where has the time gone!

To celebrate, I have made him this cute t-shirt!


Here's a close up of the rocket - his nickname is Ronnie Rocket!!!


The rocket design was from here.

Also wanted to let Breanna, the winner of the giveaway, know that her 'Bella' package is on it's way.  Here it is:

It inspired me to get on and make some tags and think about packaging ideas for when I open my Etsy shop.  So many ideas, so little time!

That's all for today, have a good one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)