The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

DYSU: Purple

Just a quick post for the DYSU challenge this week folks as I'm afraid my family recieved some sad news this week and so our minds are elsewhere.  For all the details please head on over to the DYSU blog.

The theme this week is:
Purple

I used an image from one of the sponsors and decided to make a garland for my daughter's room instead of a card.



This will probably be my last post for a couple of weeks.

9 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea Jo - I love it. Take care. Hugs Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo, you made a beautiful garland and i bet your daughter loves it.
    Sorry you're going through tough times now. Take card of you & your precious family.
    Hugs,
    Peggysue

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great idea! Love it!

    Take care, *hugs*

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jo, I love your project! I am really sorry to hear about the sad news and hope you and your family will be ok.
    Hugs
    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  5. great garland Jo, fantastic idea, your granddaughter will love it

    take care, my thoughts are with you and your family
    big hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW.. this is so pretty.. I really love it! what a fun idea.. we miss you already and are thinking of you.. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such fun

    Take care while you are away

    xxp

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous idea, Jo.
    Take care. Our thoughts are with you.
    Hugs,
    Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome garland Jo such a fantastic idea
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)