The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Friday, July 29, 2011

SALE

[Edited to add:
Sorry these are no longer available.]

Just to let you all know I'm having a bit of a sell off of all my pre-made onesies and t-shirts that I used as examples at Markets and for photos for Made It.  Most have names on, some don't.  They are all priced at AU$15 plus postage.  This is a good deal, about half price on most.  You can check them out here.  Have sold alot of them locally already but these ones still have homes to find!

There are also a few not listed on Made it as follows:


I have a boy's white t-shirt with a green dinosaur and the HARRY on in a Size 3.

And a girl's grey t-shirt with a bright pink dinosaur and the name CHLOE in a Size 3 also.

Will send a photo as required.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)