The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Quilt Top!

Well this came together pretty quickly! Have really enjoyed putting this together today.

The fabrics are from the Darla range by Tanya Whelan by Free Spirit. I bought them about three years ago. They sat for about a year on a shelf whilst I admired them and procrastinated over cutting them up!

Finally about a year and a half ago I started to cut it up to make this. But the it got put to one side during the big move!

Now to get some batting, do the back and put it all together!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love the colors in this quilt! I'm looking forward to seeing it finished!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)