The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

W.I.P.

It's that quilt again!! Really hoping to finish it this week!! As I'm seeing the new owner of it on Monday!!

I decided to quilt straight lines either side of the seams. It seemed to fit better than free motion given that it was a strip quilt. Plus it's easier!!

Not sure if I blogged that I appliquéd the little baby's name on it or not. But you can just see it in one of the pictures I think.



Thanks for stopping by! Linking up to:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on finishing up - it's looking good! Thanks for linking up to wip Wednesday where I've had the pleasure of guest-hosting this week!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)