The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sorry it's been a while...

Have been sooo busy preparing for a market. I shared a stall with some lovely friends.  Here is one of them!!



And later in the evening oh boy was it cold!


A whole stack of hairbands!

Some vintage style bunting using burlap/hessian, felt and an old book.


A couple of bibs!


Cute little hat!

Some sweet purses.


Love this! And so glad it didn't sell - to be honest I kind of overpriced it coz I wanted to keep it!  It is now hanging in my kitchen!



Another one that is now on my wall!!!


Cute little baby bow tie!


Have another post to go on soon too of some USA style t-shirts! Thanks for stopping by. Sorry the photography isn't up to much just taken with my phone.
Fresh Poppy Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)