The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Friday, April 12, 2013

You Make Me Smile....

...no really you do! Well it is now a proven fact! I tried to make a quick card....and failed. I even made it out of stickers, so no stamping or colouring and it still took me over half an hour! Clearly I am very slow!!


Oh well it's very cheery! It's made from papers and stickers from the Summer Days collection from Echo Park.


I love all these colours together.


I used the sketch at Retro Sketches. I loved Kasia's DT inspiration card where she had cut that bottom bit out so I decided to cut it out too and make a little window to spy the flowers through.

Have a lovely day.

6 comments:

  1. I think it's DARLING! Perfectly CAS and very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/04/52-card-pickup-215.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for stopping in to say hi on my blog - sweet comments are always a treat! And speaking of sweet - oh this is such a sweet and cheerful card! I just love it! About being slow - don't worry, you're not alone - I'm pretty sure "slow" is my middle name! ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Jo! Even with the stickers instead of stamps (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slow and steady wins the race! This turned out too cute and love the little pops of color.

    Shelbyq

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! It is so bright and happy! I remember this sketch, and I love how you used it.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)