The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Little Owl Pencil Case

As my daughter was getting ready to return to school after the summer break, it became apparent that her pencil case from last year had broken. 


So we decided to make one instead of buying a new one. So she chose the fabric, requested an extra pocket inside for her handwriting pen, pencil and rubber and I got to work!


I boxed the corners so it would stand up on the desk whilst she searched for the right colour pencil. 


Also added a pull tab to the zip. Totally love this fabric. 

1 comment:

  1. That's a super back to school present and all the more special for her because she helped design it. Visiting from Fabric Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)