The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Sunday, March 2, 2014

A Little Bit of Stash Building

Aaah just lost a whole blog post!! Gutted. So here goes again!

So this weekend I decided to go to the Make It show in Farnborough. Mainly because this year they advertised it as 'Stitch It' as well so that grabbed my attention.  However, sadly, I was so disappointed with the number of stalls for us Stitchers. Namely, three!  That is three fabric stalls. Only two of them were quilters fabric. I really felt that two stalls didn't warrant the £9.50 entrance fee.  

PLEASE more fabric stalls next year!!

As there were only two quilters stalls there though, they were doing a roaring trade so great for them. And obviously I did my bit to help!! They had some really lovely fabrics! 

Here is what I bought: 






Some bought with projects in mind. Others not.....

The two shops were: 
The Running Chicken based in West Reading
Jolly Stitcher based in Fareham. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful finds! Can't wait to see what you make with them!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)