The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Been away, but now I'm back!

My daughter and I just got home after a month long trip to the UK.  We had a great time, and lots of fun in the snow with lots of snowmen built and snowballs thrown!

I didn't really do alot of crafting! But I did do heaps of sewing right before Christmas, lots of Christmas pressies, that I didn't have time to put on here. So over the next few days I'll put up some of those bits and pieces.

So, first up are two t-shirts I appliqued for my niece, Abi.  Variations of these will be available in my Etsy Shop towards the end of February (if you are interested just drop me an e-mail).



Thanks for looking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)