The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm back!!

I have just got back from a trip to the UK to visit with family.  My daughter and I went and had a great time.  Lots of fun in the snow! Bit of a change from 43 degree celcius heat we are used to here!

Anyhow I haven't really been crafting whilst we were away but I do have two cards to share today.  The first one I made for my Mother-in-law's birthday, just before we left.  She loves butterflies, this one was handcut as I didn't have my Big Shot and butterfly die at that point!

Here is a close up to show the dimension.


And then here is today's effort.  This one was brought about by my new Big Shot machine and this cute butterfly die! I LOVE my new machine and can't wait to start using it ALL the time!!!




Thanks for looking. Hope you are having a great day.  Now the schools are going back (here in Australia) on Monday I hope to start some more crafting again and maybe even get my Etsy shop off the ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)