The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Super New Design

Oh I am sooo excited I just finished a 'super' design, that I just LOVE!  Not sure if this one will end up in the shop yet - it took me quite a while to do and so not sure about pricing, but I did want to share it with you guys!  [edited to add: it's now in the shop! Two versions available]  I have had this fabric (from Spoonflower) for a while, just been thinking about wording and/or names.  What do you think?

I'm wondering if it would be better on a t-shirt for a toddler/little boy, although white boy t-shirts are impossible to find up here at this time of year!

Here it is:

And here is a close up:

1 comment:

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)