The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Just a Quick Post

Hi there

Haven't been very crafty lately.  I'm in the middle of clearing up my craft room!  Stamps are cleaned and put away, next job, try to find the table.  Oh sorry make that try to find the three tables that are apparantly in there somewhere!!

I did make these yesterday though.  I made a stack of them with Mother quotes on for the mother's day market a couple of weeks ago and a friend at work asked me if I could make some with Nana quotes on.  So this was yesterday's creation!  They are peg magnets and Clip photo holders.



Thanks for stopping by - remember to look in on Monday for the big Giveaway! Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)