The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cutesy Punk!

I stumbled across a cool blog the other day that had some great feebie digi images: Little Musings.  There were so many I haven't even had time to go through them all yet and decide which I will use.  Anyhow, here is a card I made with one.  This cute girl image(Jewell), came with one that was more punk chick. Now, I liked the punk one better but it just wasn't right for the card I needed this week so I punked up the cute one a bit with those stripy tights!

I've used the sketch with a spin from The Sweet Stop, they wanted us to decorate the inside of the card as well as the outside. Now I can't decide if I like the outside or inside better!


Here is the inside.  The bottom section is actually a pocket for a gift card to slot into.  The cupcake and sentiment inside are from There She Goes.


Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Great card, love the inside and out! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!!! Love that cupcake! Thanks for sharing with us at The Sweet Stop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I LOVE her tights! xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)