The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Dad - DON'T Look - Birthday Card Spoiler!!!

OK so now we have that bit out of the way - onto the card!!  I used the sketch from Our Creative Corner.  Saw this colour combo a couple of years ago in a scrapbooking magazine and loved it but I don't think I have ever used it.  After much deliberation I decided not to colour the image.  My Dad is really into restoring old motorbikes so when I saw this image I knew I had to use it for him.  It was a freebie and there were others similar images there too.  The blog is called Digital Two for Tuesday and here is the link for the motorbikes. (That's for you Lorraine!! ;-))


I was given that teeny tiny mirror in a RAK quite a while ago, it was perfect for this card!

Well thanks for looking, have a great day.  I might try to sneak back to bed now!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this card blows me away. I adore the color combo and that image. And I agree that it is a great choice to not color it in. Such a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)