The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Clean & Simple Butterflies

Today's card uses the sketch at Clean & Simple and the colours are from the Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World.

To start with I really wasn't keen on this card.  Then I added the little scalloped strip of pink and it completely changed the card! Now I love it, still a bit too clean and simple for me [no layers or stitching - I can see myself almost hyperventilating - LOL!!!].  I used my new embossing folder which I just love!


Here is a side view:

And here is the picture that inspired the colours, I think my colour print cartridge must have been going when I printed this as my printed one the blue vase was more of a pale blue, the cup was peach and the background was grey! Ooops!!  Oh well......
Have a lovely day!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Love your butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW, this is fabulous!! LOL'ing about you hyperventilating doing the Clean and Simple thing. I can't seem to do anything else, but I have heard many other layer-lovin' card-makers say going CAS is the hardest thing they ever tried. I totally love this and if it's any indication, I'd say CAS agrees with you ... maybe it IS you after all!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. Hope you'll swing by again sometime soon! Sending hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean and simple is so hard for me, too, but you nailed it! I do love that pink scalloped strip, and the embossed polka dots are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jo! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)