The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Graduation

It has to be said that I LOVE a good bargain.  And even better if it's free!! [insert grin here!]  Lately I seem to have become addicted to freebie downloads, be it digital stamps/images or papers.  Today's card combines three free digital elements.

If you are like me and LOVE digital freebies try this website: Free Digital Stamps, it's fab and a great starting point.  Most of the places I shop for digital elements also giveaway freebies every now and then too.

I used the sketch from Taylored Expressions, just turned it upside down, and instead of the scalloped box I put my image in that spot.  The background paper was a freebie at Lindsay's atamp stuff and you can find it here - there are four designs in card size.  The boy/young man is from a wonderful blog called Sj's Little Musings.  I just love SJ's illustrations! There is a button on the sidebar where you can see all the past freebies in one place.  And finally the hat I popped on the young man's head is from the sentiment, just printed it bigger, and that was from Pamela's Gallery.  Unfortunately I just found out it's no longer free, but you can still get it here.

So finally here is the card.

Here is a side view.
Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! Don't we all love bargains! Good job on combining all 3!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)