The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Jay Gee & Kenny K

Just a quick card share today.  I made this using the inspiration picture over at Jay Gee's, it's a bit similar to another card I made recently based on an old Mojo Sketch, as I used the leftover pieces for this one!  It's also for the Kenny K challenge to use your fave colour, as turquoise/teal is my fave colour!



I threaded the twine through holes at the corner of each rectangle and secured at the back.  I saw this technique somewhere and thought it looked cool but I can't find where I saw it now, sorry!

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! Those colors are just great! Thanks for joining KKKG this week!

    Hugs,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jo! You have coloured the image beautifully, the layout is fab and I love the twine rectangles - so clever. Thanks once again for joining us at Jay Gee's... always a pleasure to see your cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the twine accent borders ;)
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another FaB card Jo! I love your use of twine ... thanks for playing along again ... cheers Ange

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)