The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Oh dear...

...it's official....I am hooked on Pinterest! Can't seem to drag myself away!  I blame you Bianca, entirely!!  If you want to check out my pin boards they are here.

So what have I been making today....and yesterday? Well two little bags based on one I saw a few weeks ago over at SewMamaSew.  I think my measurements are different though as I made them to fit the books I had bought for the little ones they are for. And I lined mine, and there is no library card place.  So actually they are quite different, LOL!  My friend Martine who is leaving has two children and these are for them.






Have a lovely day.

5 comments:

  1. Very colourful bags, will make nice gifts for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids LOVE them Jo! Thanks so much. They're beautiful. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pressies love the quilt and the card Martine is lucky to have a friend like you :) Loving Pinterest its my new best friend Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah... pinterest is a time sucker! Cute bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How could someone not getting hooked on Pinterest lol Jo, take care!! HUGS Janna

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)