The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Monday, September 24, 2012

W.I.P.

Just a few little pics. LOVE this fabric line!! It's called Peak Hour from Riley Blake.  It's designed by  an Aussie girl: Kellie Wulfsohn from Don't Look Now blog.  I first saw the designs on a quilt she designed in a quilting magazine a few years ago, available here. But now she has made it into fabric! Yay!!

I bought a jelly roll and some yardage and I'm going to make a toddler quilt for a friend's new baby! Have chopped off a little bit of each strip for another project.

Had fun laying them out to get the order I want. Now just to sew it all together!!


Watch this space for these little bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)