The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Friday, September 21, 2012

Oh No, It's the Gruffalo!!!

I have a teacher friend who is seriously into The Gruffalo books. It's her 30th next week so I had to make a card along a theme, of course! I also made her a clipboard to use in class.

At the moment there are no scrapbook or stamping Gruffalo products on the market so I was limited to a piece of wrapping paper with which to make my creations!!

The card was made using this week's sketch over at Retro Sketches. I rotated the sketch 180 degrees.  I was inspired by one of the design team cards who used little windows so I thought I would use that idea too.  Inside it reads "...said the Gruffalo!"




I might still add some ribbons to the clipboard at the top. 

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. This card is so cute.... and it make me laughing!
    Have a nice weekend!!! Hugs Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a funny, bright and happy card, love the clipboard as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card and clipboard are so cute. Love the speech bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative and fun! I'm sure she'll love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job using wrapping paper for your project (I would never have known!). What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute...so beautiful design.. I have worked for the Print VIP cards company and this design inspire me so much. I would like to try once to design like this, if you don't mind. I appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)