The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Cute Little Price Tag Holders for Market

I saw on Pinterest a while ago someone had used some vintage spools to make place cards.  I thought it was a cute idea that would translate well to using as price tag holders for my market stall.  I managed to find some that weren't massively overpriced and today set about making them all pretty!



I added some fabric, lace and ribbons in my logo colours.  Curled a bit of thick wire around and attached it to the centre using a glue gun. 


Don't they look sweet!? Could also be used as photo holders!

Linking up at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)