The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Friday, September 5, 2014

Cupcake Oven Mitt

OK so I had seen a couple of cupcake oven mitt patterns on the market but to be honest I wanted one that covered the thumb as well as the fingers and both the ones I had seen only covered the fingers. 

So I decided to have a go and draft my own pattern.  I've made a couple of these as the first one (Strawberry fabric below) I wasn't keen on the shape of my 'frosting'! So I tweaked it and now love it!  Plus it's super cute in the pink apples fabric!

Cupcake Oven Mitt / Hot Plate Grabber!

The first attempt!

I'm running this as a class over the next few weeks, but wondered if anyone would be interesting in buying a PDF pattern if I were to make it available?
Fresh Poppy Design Skip To My Lou

5 comments:

  1. I would LOOOOOVE a Pattern!!! They are sooo cool! & love that you made them bigger!! You did Awesome job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. Protect the thumb makes it better. I made several of these a few years ago and broke many needles going through all that thickness. Yours are more practical an cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!! I would like the pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love, love, love a pdf pattern!! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)