The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Dare I say the 'C' Word....

Yes it is getting closer to Christmas!! So to market today I took along some sweet Christmas Stockings.  I will be listing these on Etsy.


They have a chalkcloth label on the cuff so you can write a short message or the recipient's name.  I have used a grey linen for the body of the stocking and then added a bright cuff.  I have lined them with a simple white cotton.  I love all the different Christmas fabrics that are on the market, so this way I get to showcase them against the lovely grey linen.

I'm also planning to personalise some of them with the recipient's initial on the body of the stocking using the same fabric as the cuff.  Think that will work well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)