The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Away for a while..

Hi folks I'm going to be away from blogging for a week or so.  So I have extended the deadline for the Rainbow challenge.  So far only one entry!  C'mon you can do better than that!!!! Haha.  I've a few completed prjects that haven't been blogged as I've been pretty busy! I might get onto scheduling some posts if time.  If not they'll be lots coming up over the coming weeks!!!

For now here is a pretty hair tie my daughter and I made together from one of her old dresses.  Here is the dress!!

And the pretty hairband.
 And the model of course!
I can't think where the tutorial for this was but if I find it I'll post a link.

See you in a week!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jade. Yellow so suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful ..pl share the tutorial ..would love to try my hand on it.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)