The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Playing with fabric!

Hi all

I'm feeling decidedly 'unpapercrafty' lately! Have to make a card for a friend but am really struggling to get my mojo going! However on the fabric front I have been having lots of fun!!!

I recovered my ironing board at the weekend by folllowing this fab tutorial here.  I forgot to take a photo of it before, but here is the fabric after I took it off! yuk isn't that looking sorry for itself!

And here it is after!  Don't you just love that happy cheery fabric!

I've been busy sewing new baby gifts but I won't post pics of those yet in case the recipient peeks in!  Then today I wasted three hours playing around making fabric flowers.  Check this one out.


I love it, I popped a brooch pin on the back but really it looks fab in hair as well as on a shirt, dress or coat.  Think I'll make some more of these, they would make great gifts.  Might pop a few in the shop!

Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. pretty flower:) I need to make one of those ironing board covers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flower! I recovered my ironing board too with some left over flannel and it is so cute and so functional!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! I love the texture and the beading!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)