The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

A couple of Sewing Projects

Hi there

Still catching up on some sewing projects from  the last few weeks.  My first attempt at a patchwork pillow!  Still inspired by the pillow contests happening on the blogs lately.  I decided to have a go at patchworking a pillow together.  My friend Lorraine bought me some gorgeous fabric a while ago and I decided it would look pretty teamed with a brown border. This is one side.


And this is the reverse.


Then a couple days ago I appliqued a flannel (face washer/wash cloth) for my daughter!
Too cute! She loved it!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had your sewing-skills. Amazing projects, they are all beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colours pink and green together gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)