The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Friday, March 4, 2011

So Excited!

My Rainbow pillow got third place in the 'Words to Live by' Pillow Contest over at Sew Mama Sew.  Thank you so much to those who went over there and voted.  I'm so glad Sew Mama Sew had this contest as it prompted me to make a cushion cover, that I might not have gotten around to otherwise!  Thanks Sew Mama Sew!

I promise this is the last time you will see this pillow posted on my blog!! You must be getting sick of it now!!!
I was excited to see that I have won an awesome prize too!  Some wonderful fabric, a cube shaped cushion and a Sew Mama Sew Gift Certificate! Yay!!  And added to that I got picked out randomly for another prize for leaving a comment on their site, so even more wonderful fabric!!!

Friday Focus will be a bit late this week! Sorry folks!

9 comments:

  1. You deserve it! This pillow is so gorgeous. Really lovely. :)
    Humble Homemaking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and like Chloe said - well deserved! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jo - you deserved this. Personally I think it should have got first place!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jo! It's gorgeous so you totally deserve this!

    Hugs,
    Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunner! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Well deserved! I love your pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats! deserve to be the winner.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)