The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Card

This is a joint effort card made with my 9 year old daughter. She seems to get bored halfway through! It was for her little cousin. She did all the colouring before wanting to put her feet up after a hard day at school!!

The subway art was free from Eighteen25. The image on the outside was also free. Its from Elizabeth Delumba's colouring pages.

We used the image on the inside as a money holder.

I used the sketch at the paper players.







1 comment:

  1. I love the subway art! It is so colorful and happy. Glad you got to spend some time crafting with your daughter -- I'm sure that maeans a lot to her. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)