The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Card for a Friend: Retro Sketches Challenge

Just made the little card for a friend who is on her third session of chemo! Yuk!  The stamps are from an old Unity set, not sure if they are still available.  The background and the banner are cork.  Obviously had to go for pink!!


I used a sketch from RetroSketches. This week you can pick any from the last year.  I chose #6.


Gutted though as I just realised I'm too late to add this to the linky!


Never mind! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Get a little thick card for cork :)
    friend card will love it!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)