The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Friday, March 29, 2013

One Martini, Two Martini, Three Martini...

....FLOOR!!

Made this for my friend Hazel. The image is from Kenny K, it's called Happy Hour. I won it last week for the first Total Drama card that got picked as the Spotlight of the Week.


I already had the sentiment which I used to use with a Stamping Bella stamp.


I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. And last weeks colour combination from the play date cafe.



I'm also entering this into this weeks challenge at Kenny Ks Krafty Krew as it is Anything Goes.  Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jo,
    great card, I love the colors, you´ve used ;-)
    Hugs
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, isn't she cute! I love her polka dot dress and the lace border. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card and super cute image! Thanks for playing at the Play Date Cafe! I hope you'll join again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice creations you have here Jo. I love your coloring techniques. Thanks for dropping by at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome and I love the color combo you used!! Just perfect!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my...this is hilarious!! I love that image and it is beautifully colored! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)