The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Monday, February 8, 2010

CPS & PTI Challenges

Hello folks, thanks for stopping by today.  I've used the challenge sketch from CPS today for this little card. Their sponsor this week is Papertrey Ink - I just LOVE their stamps.   I made it to accompany a t-shirt I made for a friend (picture below).  I thought I had to use felt in the card so I added a piece of sparkly green felt to the card, but I think I may have misunderstood that! Anyway I like it there!  The image is not stamped! Is that a bit of a cheat?  It is a scan of the fabric I used to make the t-shirt, I just made it the right size printed it onto cardstock and punched it out!

It's a bit of an exciting time for me actually as I have just opened my Etsy shop selling t-shirts like this.  I've added a link to the sidebar if you're interested.  Now enough of that shameful plugging!


You can see a larger image by clicking on the image.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Love the cute little rocket! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)