The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's a Boy!

For three days this week I've been helping my friend Ali make 72 birth announcement / thank you cards for her beautiful baby boy! Isn't he adorable!  In the end we enlisted the help of more crafty friends.  Thank you Anick, Martine, Maryanne and Heidi!! 

This card was based on a square card sketch from Mojo Monday. We were going to do it as a regular card size portrait, but when we printed the photo out we realised that really it would be too small and kind of lost on the card.  So instead we rotated it and did it landscape instead.  We added a tag to go behind the photo that has all the birth details on.

Here are all the cards en masse!
Have a fab day - I'll be posting again in a while with a challenge entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)