The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Get Sketchy #23

Here is my card for this week's Get Sketchy Sketch.  Now there is a story behind this.... but this card is actually going to be for my brother-in-law!! I know it's a bit of a girly image.  When we were visiting them last, my daughter was playing horses with him and he was (graciously) getting down on all fours and letting her sit on his back.  She started calling him "Shetty" (short for Shetland!) which we all though was hilarious! Anyway when I realised I had this digital image from Pink Cat Studio, that matched my daughter perfectly, she has plaits after all, I realised I had to make him this card!


Here is the sketch it was based on, I just flipped it.


Thanks for looking. :)

4 comments:

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)