The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy little bags!

Been busy making some cute little bags for my daughter's birthday party this weekend.  The kids will get to decorate the cream strip with their name using fabric pens!  Then they'll use them for a treasure hunt to put their finds in and that is then their loot bag!  I've seen various tutorials on the web for little bags and I suppose this is just an amalgamation of those here, I made my own pattern to suit the measurements I needed.
 I know I'm a complete nut - I lined them!!!
 As it is a Fairy Tea Party I figured they should play Fairy Musical Toadstools (Musical Bumps/Chairs).
Have a good day, I'm off to carry on making stuff for the market this saturday!  Remember to check back tomorrow for another Friday Focus.

2 comments:

  1. Great job Jo! You're not a nut, just a committed mum (with a little bit of nuts somewhere maybe ;-)).

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)