The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

New Christmas Digital Images & Freebies

These are all now FREE!! Click on the Freebies link above!

Hello all - today I'm introducing my new range of Christmas images and sentiments.  They'll be added to the tab at the top of the page: here. You can buy them easily through paypal.  There are four images and heaps of sentiments (I got a bit carried away!). The images are available separately for $2 each and the sentiments come in a set for $2.  Or you can buy the lot for $8 saving $2!  So without further ado here they are:





I had all these grand plans to make a set of cards with them in time for today, but with the market yesterday and my daughter's birthday in the week, life just took over instead.  So instead I have one card made with Holly, the freebie holly border and a sentiment, to share.  You can see more detailed pictures and the inside of it here.

A couple of my online buddies have had some fun introducing them too.  Here is a wonderful picture Lisa has made using the Singing Angel.  You can check out more pictures of it here.

And I know Arielle has been busy with the images despite being on vacation this weekend! Make sure to check out her blog for goodies later!

And finally the freebies! I have a little holly border and a sentiment for you today.  Enjoy!

Obviously they can be resized and recoloured in Word, Publisher or PhotoShop.  Oh and don't forget I'm having a giveaway here.

6 comments:

  1. These are ALL so lovely! Can't wait to make more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new images are darling. Love the cards that were made with them. Thank you for the sentiment and holly border. Guess I should start thinking about Christmas cards. Did I miss Thanksgiving????? That is my favorite holiday-no excectations except being with loved ones!! Hugs XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh are your images ever darling and your cards are absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    happy holidays!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards are so pretty. Thank you so much for the sentiment and the pretty holly border.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the sentiment and the pretty holly border

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the holly border. Your other images are lovely and the cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)