The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Wow what a few weeks I've had! Can't wait to get back into cardmaking, so many birthdays have been neglected over the recent months! Sorry if that includes you!  Anyhow, here are some of the things I don't think I've shared yet....

My daughter's birthday cake! (yep I made it! First birthday cake I have ever attempted!)

 Some luggage tags made using a tutorial over at Skip to my Lou.
 A cute little stocking t-shirt.
 A variation on the guitar t-shirt someone asked for. Cute huh!?
 And an alternative background colour and personalised Guitar t-shirt.
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Your daughter's b'day cake is amazing. Did you make her cake?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you've been totally busy! I love so many of these projects. I need to go make those luggage tags for sure!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)