The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

First Blog and some old work!

Welcome to my papercrafting blog, a place I intend to put pictures of my papercrafting bits & pieces! Here is a few pieces of old work.

Here is a set of cards I submitted to a magazine. They published the birdie ones!  There are a mixture of stamp sets in here: October Afternoon, Kelly Panacci: Giggle, Stampin Up, and Autumn Leaves.
A journal I made for a friend of my Mum's.  I was inspired by a card I saw in a magazine or online somewhere that used a circle punch to make a tree like this one.  The person this was for loves all things to do with cherries, this paper is by Stampin Up.
A card made from a printout of fabric swatches that I just love, these are the Darla collection by Tanya Whelan. I just love her fabric designs. Thought it would be fun to use them on a patchwork style card.

Male cards can be so difficult at times!
I love these stamps together this has got to be my most repeated card!  This is CosmoBella from StampingBella.  The sentiment was from somewhere else (I don't remember where now) but I do know that stamping bella do one with the same words now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)