The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tinkerbell Birthday....

My daughter turned 6 this week, we were having a tinkerbell themed party, so I wanted to get her a Tinkerbell card but I wanted it to say daughter.  After searching I didn't find one so realised I would have to make one but as I definately do not own a TinkerBell stamp I wondered where to start....then I remembered the front cover of the invitations pack was still lurking around. So here is what I came up with.

I cut her out raised her up on foam tape, added some patterned paper, a few fairy stamp accessories and personalised and there we go, better than a shop bought one I reckon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)