The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Friday, November 6, 2009

RaRa Skirt from Recycled Jeans!

Welcome to my new blog! This is where I intend to post about things I have made that involve sewing. I have been using my sewing machine for sewing in my papercrafts, but lately have started sewing fabrics too!

Here is a Ra Ra skirt I made from a pair of my daughter's old jeans that were too short for her but still fitted around the waist. The striped fabric was a shirt from a thrift store, too small for me but I just loved the fabric! I also appliqued a t-shirt to match her new skirt. She loves it!


I cut the jeans off at the crotch.

like so....
And voila here are the finished items!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)