The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Post it note holders


I saw one of these about a year ago somewhere and decided to have a go at making one too.  The one I saw was made with fabric paper (like the Love Elsie stuff).  I have made two using that, one is the loving couple above, but I find it to be really thick and quite difficult to work with.  So instead I decided to use some fabric (pink stripes) I had and apply fusible webbing (I think they call it wonder under in the US).  It worked even better than the fabric paper. 

These little post it note holders are great for popping in your bag, as because they are made of fabric they don't get all dog-eared bumping around at the bottom of your bag.

This is what they look like inside.


1 comment:

  1. This is sooo cute and I am addicted to post-it notes!!! Seeing everything on your blog makes me want to get off my couch and get working in my craft room. I love your onesies and your cards are amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)