The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

On a Christmas Theme!

Just thought I'd post a few Christmas projects from last year.  I'm trying to get myself in the mood for making Christmasssy things for this year!

Here are some little packets of reindeer food for little ones to sprinkle on the garden for Rudolph and friends.  Inside is a mix of oats and sprinkles!


You gotta love the Reindeer Poo idea!!! Inside are chocolate raisins but it would work just as well with chocolate covered peanuts.  Perfect stocking filler for those who have not been nice! Have you been naughty or nice?!!!!

A Christmas card.  What was a I thinking when I started to make this!? Threading all those beads on the wire and then stitching it on took forever!  I like the look though.


I think I got the idea for this from Splitcoaster stampers in this gallery somewhere.




A Kaisercraft wooden tree table decoration.

I taught this as a class a couple of years ago.  It is also Kaisercraft wooden hanging ornament.  Somewhere to place your Christmas wishlist, preserve your family traditions and keep last years Christmas photo on view!

I made these from a step by step tutorial on LSBS.  I love these as you can change the photo every year as they get older or just make a new one every year.  Great gifts to send out with the Christmas cards to grand parents or other relatives who live far away. And they are really quick to make too.

Once I get my butt into gear I'll put some of this years Christmas creations on here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)