The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Made it Friday Focus: Monkeys

Ahem...I know it's Sunday! Had a bit of a manic week!  Without further ado here is the Made It Friday Focus on Monkeys.   I fell in love with this monkey fabric when I saw it in a shop in Broome and had to have it.  It has since been made into cute beanbags as well as Monkey t-shirts!

 And here are some of the other fun things I have found on Made it!

4 comments:

  1. thanks so much for featuring my necklace,
    I love monkeys and now I have a whole new set of favourites
    warmest caleena x
    littlepeopleclothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including my Ballerina Monkey.
    I love monkeys too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for highlighting my Monkey Magic!- I Spy Designs bags on your website.
    I didn’t know about your website, so thanks for bringing it to my attention too. You are very kind! Gotta love cheeky monkeys!

    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring our Monkey Growth Chart on your site - we just opened our store on Made It yesterday and the responce has been overwhelming.. thanks to kind hearted people like yourself who are happy to promote us :) Have a wonderful Christmas!!
    Liane from Katy K Designs
    www.facebook.com/katykdesigns

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)