The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Clean and Simple quick card

Morning all.  Just made a quick card using scraps from yesterday's cards.  I used the new sketch at Clean & Simple.  The flower and sentiment stamps are from the new Unity kit of the month.  And I am still so in love with those spots from the Practicing Creativity set!


Have a wonderful day today.  I have a fun weekend planned with two nights of crafts planned! I moved my sewing machine into the lounge room so I could watch the movie PS I love you whilst sewing, as it turned out I spent the whole time crying and the sewing had to wait til after the movie! Now I can't decide if I like the movie or the book better!  See Ya!

7 comments:

  1. Love those bitty embossed dots! Great use of white space and your scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours and those embossed dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you can do with For the Love of Dots, I've been intimidated by all those circles together, but ready to break them out now!!! And, ok, I couldn't really find your email but wanted to let you know that the human on my card wasn't a diecut-I printed out an eps file from the National Directory of Symbols on white cardstock, changed it to outline format and then inked it up! Hope that helps?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this.The brown and the blue are fantastic together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh just love the colors on this one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! Love all the circles and texture. Thanks for stopping by Asleep on the Couch and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)