The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Camouflage T-shirt

Oh I had so much fun putting this shirt and other image options together!!  I haven't got a boy, but if I did I would so make him the army tank option!!

I am busy making t-shirts for a craft market in May.  I want to have one of every option available instead of just pictures, that way people get a much better idea of what they will get when their custom order is complete.  So this grey t-shirt for boys, will have their name and one image on the front in camouflage fabric.  I have shown one of the image options on the front and have three other options stitched on the back so it is easy for them to choose which option they want on the front of their's I hope that makes sense!

Here are the other picture options, starting with my personal favourite: the army tank!






And here is the t-shirt as a whole.
Thanks for looking, this will be in the shop later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)