The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Congrats & Girls Rock T-shirt

Hi there, hope you are having a great day.  Just been out to the park on our bikes to meet friends before it got too hot, which was lovely.  Now for today's post.

I made a card for a friend using the colour scheme at There She Goes and the sketch from The Sweet Stop.  Love this image from Stamping Bella.  I have paper pieced it and raised some bits up on dimensionals and added dimensional magic to the bump to make it a real bump!  In the close up picture the light makes it look like it's dented but I assure you it isn't! I like to add a little bit of cotton wool into one of the bags to make it look like a towel or something, saw that somewhere but can't remember where.  The papers are all Fancy Pants.  Here is the close up.


I've also been busy sewing! My daughter went to a rock star v. sing star day yesterday, so we felt it only fitting that she went dressed in some appropriate gear! This was made VERY quickly so please don't look too closely at the black stitching as I was going way too quick for it to be a neat job! And the guitar still needs a silver blanket stitch to hold it all in place but it was good enough for yesterday so here it is!




I will be adding this style to the shop but will be obviously re-doing it so it is perfect for my buyers!!!!  Will probably put the option to personalize it as well, so it could read "Jade Rocks!" for instance instead of Girls Rock!

Well have a great day! And thanks for stopping by! :-)

5 comments:

  1. Very nice work on this card! Love your circle-stitching. The t-shirt is SO cool, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very busy card but it all fits togethor nicely. I like this colour combo aswell.Lots of stitching which looks fantastic. Nice one Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable!!! :) How sweet to make the "Bump" real! Love it!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Love all the dimension! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool card!! love love love it:-)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)