The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Rockin' Rainbows!!

It's official: I LOVE rainbows!!  After making the rainbow card last month for the 'fabric' challenge at Everything but the Kitchen Sink, I have been bitten by the rainbow bug!  I felt the need to add a rainbow shirt to my etsy shop and so I made this:


Here is a close up:


It will also be available as a Girls T-shirt soon too.

Thought it would be nice to start offering matching cards in the shop and so I used the current sketch [aptly] at Everything But the Kitchen Sink to create a matching card!



Have a fabulous day!  And thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Whow, you've been busy! Love the rainbows. Shirt & card are both adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this shirt is adorable! Very pretty on the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with all your color and textures. I thought of the same thing when I saw the sketch, it just screams rainbow to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am absolutely in love with this! Wonderful! Thanks so much for playing along with EbtKS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love them both! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)