The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Friday Focus on ... ahem ... Tuesday!

It seemed like a good idea at the time, and I'm sure I will get the hang of posting every Friday.  But just so I don't miss a whole week! Here is Friday Focus on Tuesday!  For those of you who don't know what Made It is, it's an online marketplace, similar to Etsy in the U.S., but to sell on it you must be based in Australia and the items must be handmade within Australia.

Today I'm featuring my Butterfly t-shirt. And introducing a new butterfly product: The Butterfly headbands!

Here are the new headbands.  Sorry for the poor photo - my model was at dance class!!! The headbands will be on sale with others this Friday at the market at Tambrey Primary school in Karratha for locals and may be put in the Made it store next week. On the subject of markets, I will be at three markets in Karratha over the coming weeks details will be added to the sidebar soon.

And now for the wonderful things I found on Made it, that co-ordinate so well with the the Butterfly theme of today! I know I was planning on doing six but I found more fun stuff this time!
Pink Butterfly pendant: Jancari Designs
Butterfly Bunting: Jazzy Kidz
Hair Clip Miss Bluebell Hair Accessories
Eye Mask: Odds'n'Blobs
Mobile: Rubys House
Rainbow pendant: Iszle
Picture: Love Paper Scissors
Hat: Big Bug and Little Bug
Bag: Miyuki

Have a wonderful day.  I'm so busy preparing for the markets making lots of fun stuff but no time to photograph it!

1 comment:

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)