The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Made it Friday Focus: Guitars

Good Morning! Yay I made a Friday Focus happen on a Friday!  Today I'm introducing two new products to my Made it shop. A boy and girl version of the same t-shirt: Girl's Rock; &; Dudes Rock!  Both featuring a wonderful silver guitar!


And to complement these I found some really cute items on Made it this week! You'll see Michael Millar's Groovy Guitar fabric making an appearance a few times.  Isn't that just the grooviest fabric!?

Cube:  Bubbamia Kids
Birthday Invite: Tambo Creations
Pick Necklace: Love Stamp
Face Washers: Indigo Elephant
Rockstar Canvas: Art with Allie

Love this Friday Focus, all those things look so yummy together!! Head on over to these stores they have some wonderful items in their stores and I know they'd love to welcome you in!

Remember if you are in Karratha, I'll be at the Twilight Craft Market at the Tambrey Primary School this evening selling my bits and pieces and taking orders for Christmas! The market starts at 5pm and will finish up at about 8pm.  Would be great to see you there.

1 comment:

  1. What a great collection you've gathered together! Thanks for including my washers and bib amongst them :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)