The Crafty Nomad Has Moved

The Crafty Nomad Has Moved
Click here to go to my Fabulous New Blog!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Made it: Friday Focus

I know, it's Saturday but what the heck here we go! This is the first of a regular 'Friday' feature that I will have on the blog.  I intend to select one of my products that is currently for sale on Made it (& Etsy).   I will then select six items from other sellers on Made It that complement my item in some way.  I'll pick items to promote that I think are wonderful in their creation and that have great photography.

So here we go with the first 'Friday Focus'.  Today we are focusing on my Rainbow T-shirt, not only because I love rainbows, but also because it's my best seller!



Bracelet: The Black Sheep
Aroma Play dough: AromaPlay
Rainbow TuTu: Little Fish Creations
Pencil Roll: Fayezt
Bunting: Little Fish Creations

I know for a fact these little handmade shops would love it if you would check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day to hear your comments, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a message! Jo :o)